In this sponsored video from IWF 2008, get a close-up look at the expert HVLP Apollo Sprayer. This gun will let you attach almost any cup system, use either an air compressor or turbine, and with it’s adjustable fan system you can paint almost anything. Combine that with the revolutionary 1040VR turbine and you can get a flawless finish in any environment.
The Precision Series Apollo 1040VR
For the Discriminating Finisher
Finishing is all about PRECISION. Apollo introduces the first Turbine in its PRECISION SERIES – Apollo 1040VR.
The 1040VR Features:
• Precision LCD displays atomizing pressure that is accurate to 0.10 PSI.
• Precision Pressure Control System (PPCS™) controls motor speed, voltage and amperage worldwide, adjusts automatically for altitude and barometric pressure assuring precise atomizing pressure anywhere in the world.
• Precision MicroAdjust™, lock for full power or MicroAdjust™ for maximum transfer efficiency.
• Precision FreeFlo™ Filter warning LED indicates when a filter is restricted. Green for clean, red for clogged or partially blocked filters.
• Precision four-stage power atomizes higher viscosity coatings with ease.
Spray solvent-based materials: enamels, stains, lacquers, polyurethanes, catalyzed finishes, conversion varnishes and linear polyurethanes. The 1040VR also delivers superb results with waterborne coatings, latex (emulsion) paint (using Floetrol® or similar flow additive) and specialized materials like faux paints and gelcoat. The 1040VR comes with the Handi-Hold™ Spray Gun Docking Station to store, hold or transport your spray gun safely. The most advanced HVLP system for industries and applications demanding precision technology for the perfect finish.
NEW ATOMIZER Spray Gun
The one gun that does it all.™
Apollo Sprayers International, Inc., celebrate a giant leap forward in TrueHVLP technology with the award winning Apollo 7500T, The AtomiZer. This unique spray gun delivers enhanced True HVLP performance and flawless results with any make turbine or air compressor, 3HP/20 gallon (75 litre) tank or larger.
Enjoy low overspray and a flawless finish. Seeing is believing with this breakthrough technology:
• Handsome new design with bronze plated spray head
• Precision fan control through the Xpansive™ Fan Control Ring
• New technology for atomizing particles – MicroTech™ Atomization Technology
• A major advance in balance and lightweight design
• Durability and reliability ensured with internal parts expertly
engineered from marine-grade stainless steel and NO "O" rings
• Color-coded air caps make changing a complete
range of nozzle and needle sizes quick and easy
• Clean-up is simple
• 2-year written warranty
• Unique spray gun design allows three different cup configurations:
Gravity feed – three cup sizes
Pressure feed – two cup sizes, and
Production – 2 quart (2 litre) pot or larger
Nozzle/Needle sizes available:
0.8mm, 1.0mm (installed), 1.3mm, 1.5mm, 1.8mm, 2.0mm, 2.5mm
Air Cap sizes available: A, B (installed), C & D (color coded)