Ready to play one, two, or maybe all three of your new shop-made games? Here are some game rules to help you out:
(Looking to print these out? – download the easy-to-print PDF)Kubb (Viking Chess)
Be the first team to knock over all the other team’s kubbs, followed by the king.
- Batons – Always toss underhand form behind the baseline.
- Kubbs – Starts on the baseline and moves to the field after they have been overturned.
- All field kubbs on your opponent’s side must be overturned before any baseline kubbs can be overturned.
- Always toss underhand from permanent baseline (never the temporary baseline – more on that later).
- King – All shots at the king are taken from the permanent baseline.
- The King is always the last piece to be overturned. If it’s accidentally knocked over before the opponent’s kubbs, the team loses.