ABOUT OUR MAGAZINE
POPULAR WOODWORKING’s unique editorial content is authoritative, accurate and complete. Each issue of the magazine and the broad and deep content of PopularWoodworking.com provides an array of projects, technique articles and tool reviews. The Popular Woodworking reader is a passionate, dedicated woodworker who relies on the magazine content to expand and improve on his woodworking skills and knowledge.
The magazine’s savvy editors are also accomplished woodworkers. Their deep understanding of the craft brings important insight to the pages of the magazine and web site. Readers have come to rely on this expertise to take them beyond the simple step-by-step instructions common to many woodworking magazines and making Popular Woodworking one of the most respected woodworking information providers today.
331 N. Arch St.
Allentown, PA 18104
610-821-4425 Fax 610-821-7884
E-mail [email protected]
Contract and Copy Regulations
- All advertising orders are accepted subject to the terms and provisions of the current rate card. Orders are accepted subject to change in rates upon notice from the publisher. However, contracts may be cancelled at the time the change in rates becomes effective without incurring a short rate adjustment, provided the contract rate has been earned up to the date of the cancellation.
- Orders containing incorrect rates will be regarded as clerical errors and will be billed at current rates.
- The contract year is 12 consecutive months. Contracts must be completed within one year from date of first insertion.
- Advertisers not on contract will be charged the one-time rate and will be credited for the difference in frequency rates as earned by subsequent insertions. A contract may be cancelled by notifying the publisher in writing before the closing date, and the short-time rate paid for the ads already run.
- The publisher reserves the right, without liability, to reject, omit or exclude any advertisement for any reason at any time with or without notice to the advertiser or advertising agency, and whether or not such advertisement was previously acknowledged, accepted or published.
- The word “advertisement” shall be printed at the top of the advertisements which, in the opinion of the publisher, might be confused with editorial pages.
- The publisher will not be bound by any conditions, printed or otherwise, appearing on contracts, insertion orders or copy instructions when such conditions conflict with the regulations set forth in this rate card. Contracts, insertion orders or copy instructions will not be accepted without written confirmation. Insertion orders must specifically state issues and space to be used.
- Orders for specific positions are accepted as requests. The publisher shall not be bound by such requests and has the right to determine the actual position.
- POPULAR WOODWORKING is not responsible for errors in key numbers or other typesetting done by the publisher.
- Advertisers and their agencies are liable for all contents of advertisements printed and are also responsible for any claim arising therefrom against POPULAR WOODWORKING.
- The publisher reserves the right to hold an advertiser and/or its agency jointly and severally liable for such monies as are due and payable to the publisher.
If you’re interested in advertising on www.popwood.com, or in our e-mail newsletter, call your sales representative for details.