DEWALT’s New DWP611
Variable Speed Compact Router
Power Meets Control
With variable speed 1-1/4 peak HP, it has the power for tough jobs. And at only 4 pounds, and with a contoured gripping surface and a D-shaped base, the DEWALT compact router is stable and easy to control. The simple adjustment ring and the dual LEDs allow incredible accuracy. And the all-metal motor can means it’s built to last. It’s another great woodworking tool from DEWALT.
- Durable 1.25 peak HP motor delivers the power to meet the toughest applications
- Variable speed control feature enables bit speed to be optimized for changing applications
- Soft-starting motor features full-time electronic feedback that maintains motor speed through the cut
- Dual LED’s and clear sub-base ensure maximum visibility in operation
- Adjustment ring enables controlled bit depth changes to within 1/64"
- Large, low-pressure spindle lock button allows for comfortable, single wrench bit changes