Finally, this rare issue of American Woodworker (Digital Issue) magazine can be yours! Discover the fascinating contents of the October 1999 issue including such plans, projects, and articles as:
- We Tested 33 Random Orbit Sanders: 4 Are Great!
- The Best Crosscut Sled: with 6 Improved Features You won’t Find Anywhere Else, even on $300 Factory Models.
- Hard-Working Workbench with Knock-Down Joints that Will Knock You Out
- Furniture-Quality Stereo Speakers
- Showcase Entertainment Center in Glorious “Bees-Wing” Walnut
- Tips for Finishing Walnut: Disguise Sapwood, Make New Wood Look Old, and More
Here are some supplies and tools we find essential in our everyday work around the shop. We may receive a commission from sales referred by our links; however, we have carefully selected these products for their usefulness and quality.