For years, Matt’s been fearful of taking up turning. Not because of learning a new skill, but he doesn’t want to get addicted:
“I decided it was time to face my fears and pop the Disc in my DVD Player and watch what scares me most. Afterall I’m a big guy and I can handle myself right? Well the good news is I survived, the bad news is I’m finding myself stalking the tools in the turning aisles at my local woodworking stores.”
Welcome to the club.
Also, a few weeks back Marc Spagnuolo posted his review of the DVD on the Wood Whisperer blog:
And if you feel like this DVD is just what you need to start turning, head on over to the Woodworker’s BookShop and order your copy.
Looking for More Free Woodworking Information?
– Sign up for our newsletters to get free plans, techniques and reviews HERE.
– Like tools? We do! Read our latest tool coverage HERE.
– Looking for free project plans? We have hundreds. Click HERE.
– Learn a new woodworking technique today. Click HERE.
– Want more videos? See all our free videos HERE.
– Check out our selection of half-price woodworking books HERE.
– Get 8 years of Popular Woodworking on one CD. Click HERE.