Six Things You’ll Learn With This Download:
1. Design shelves with ultra-light construction, or torsion boxes. It sounds fancy and complicated, but it is easy. These floating shelves look substantial and hold a good amount of weight, while being light and easy to hang.
2. Use standard cleats or French cleats to hang your shelves.
3. Learn to wrap the grain around a miter joint. You don’t have to do this to build a good shelf, but it will really improve the overall finish.
4. When it comes to building garage shelves, you’ll see how to create 13 cubic feet of storage within just 3 square feet of floor space. Amazing!
5. A great technique for routing dadoes.
6. Build a router bit drawer for neat storage that will preserve the life of your bits.
As you can see, we have you covered with this PDF in both your living spaces and your garage shop, and there is nothing better than FREE! Join Steve Shanesy, Chris Schwarz and Jim Stuard in these fun woodworking projects.
WITH YOUR FREE DOWNLOAD ON HOW TO BUILD SHELVES, THE POPULAR WOODWORKING COMMUNITY BRINGS YOU:
• Our daily email newsletter offering woodworking techniques, information about quality products and special discounts
• Expert tips and answers to important woodworking questions
• Inside information on the latest tools
• A sneak peak at upcoming articles from Popular Woodworking Magazine
• Dedicated and accessible staff and editors who are willing to help
We think you’re going to find our newsletter and blogs useful and entertaining to read. Because we’re all woodworkers here at Popular Woodworking, we generate a huge amount of valuable woodworking information that we cannot possibly cram into the printed magazine. So the newsletter and community are both great places for us to share what we know with you.