If you were one of the 450 people at Woodworking in America 2011, then hopefully you were able to fit in one of Jay van Arsdale’s sessions on Japanese tools and joinery. But if not (or for those who were there but want a refresher), we now have the next-best thing to learning from...
- Free Plans: Barnsley Hay Rake Table
- Steve Shanesy Deconstructs an Antique Victorian Serpentine Chest
- ShopClass TV Launch: Join Now to Get 1/2 Off for Life!
- Why You Should Learn 17th-century Joinery
- Woodworking in America: How to Stay Informed
- Chris Schwarz Builds High-visibility Winding Sticks
- Weekend Project: Flat-screen TV Stand
- Choose the Right Nail for the Job
- Innovative Toggle Clamps from Bessey
- Roy Underhill's Woodshop of Curiosities
- Campaign Hardware from Londonderry
- Add Dust Collection to a Contractor Table Saw
- 'Building 18th-Century American Furniture'
- 'Great Woodshops: Tossing Out Tradition'
Episode Guide for Season 20 of The Woodwright's Shop, the PBS woodworking show featuring Roy Underhill and brought back from the archives by Popular Woodworking.
Episode Guide to Season 3 of The Woodwright's Shop PBS woodworking show featuring Roy Underhill and presented by Popular Woodworking.
Episode guide for the second season of The Woodwright's Shop, the PBS woodworking show featuring Roy Underhill.
Episode Guide for the first season of The Woodwright's Shop featuring Roy Underhill, the PBS woodworking show from 1980.
- An 'Anarchist's Tool Chest' in One Week
- Learn to Drill Repetitive Holes with Precision
- Watch Blacksmith Peter Ross Forge Dividers
- New 'Shop Drawings' Book from Robert W. Lang
- Look Ma, No Clamps
- Meet Tom Nunlist, Online Community Editor
- Congratulations to Robert McCollum, our Festool Sweepstakes Winner