Get your shop and your woodworking skills into shape for the new year with our “Shop Shape-up” Value Pack – a collection of DVD & CDs, books and articles for just $89.99 (retail value is more than $200). You’ll get :
• “Router Joinery & Techniques” – Glen D. Huey shares his expert techniques for making the most of your router – from robust joinery to delicate inlay – on this new DVD
• “Workshop Storage Solutions” – a PDF of 16 storage projects (plus plans for three must-have shop fixtures!) from Popular Woodworking Magazine
• “Sharpen Your Handsaws” – Ron Herman shares his professional saw sharpening techniques so you can get all your saws in working condition.
• “Workshop Dust Control” – Discover how to lay out and install a filtration system for any shop (a must-have for safe – and clean – working conditions) in this book from the editors of American Woodworker
• “55 Best Shop-made Jigs” – This CD compilation of articles from Popular Woodworking Magazine is chock-full of ingenious jigs, fixtures and hand-tool appliances
• “Table Saw Jigs & Fixtures” – Discover how to make and use 11 of Matthew Teague’s favorite table saw jigs and fixtures for precise cuts, tighter joints and safer work on this DVD
• “Workshop and Power Tool Guide” – This eBook combines two books in one: “The Complete Workshop Guide” (from the editors of Popular Woodworking and “David Thiel’s Power-tool Maintenance” – it’s everything you need to keep your machinery working in top form
• “The Best of Shops & Workbenches” – You’ll find 62 of the best articles from Popular Woodworking and Woodworking Magazine on setting up and/or improving your shop – including 10 workbench plans – on this CD compilation
Order “Shop Shape-up” now – It’s our January Value Pack, and we put together only 100 collections. Get yours before they’re all gone!
Here are some supplies and tools we find essential in our everyday work around the shop. We may receive a commission from sales referred by our links; however, we have carefully selected these products for their usefulness and quality.