In the comments on my post from yesterday, all possibilities were eventually correctly postulated for the location for Woodworking in America 2015. But which of the four possible cities is it? (I’m now wishing my hints had been less narrow…I have to string this out for a few more days until the conference team says I can reveal the location.)
So, more hints:
• I can drive there in one stint, with perhaps a break or three. (This doesn’t really help you; I’ve been known to drive 18 hours straight though…and it has never taken me as long from point A to point B as Google Maps says it will.)
• I do not have relatives by blood or marriage w/in “once-removed” living there. (This will help narrow it for only a handful of people…none of whom are woodworkers.)
• To the best of my recollection, I’ve never visited this city.
• There are lots of institutes of higher learning in or near this city.
• There is an NFL team in this city.
• I’m looking forward to the regional fare…and I am not a vegetarian.