’55 Best Shop-Made Jigs’
Make your workshop a safer and more efficient place to build with this new CD collection of our 55 favorite shop-made jigs, fixtures and appliances culled from the last 12 years of Popular Woodworking and Woodworking Magazine.
On “55 Best Shop-Made Jigs” (there simply wasn’t room on the cover to also fit “fixtures & appliances!”) you’ll find:
• Jigs to make the most of your power tools – including Glen D. Huey’s Dirt-simple Router Jigs, Nick Engler’s Multi-purpose Saw Sled, Jim Tolpin’s Universal Rip Fence and Steve Shanesy’s Router Mortising Jig
• Hand-tool Appliances including Nick Engler’s Scary-sharp Sharpening Jig, Rob Porcaro’s Dovetail Markers and Robert W. Lang’s Shop-made Saw Vise (OK – it’s technically not an appliance – but if you sharpen your own handsaws, you need a saw vise!)
• Fixtures including David Thiel’s Drill Press Table, Nick Engler’s Auxiliary Band Saw Table, and Robert D. Lang’s No-nonsense Router Table
• Work-holding aids including Moxon’s Ingenious Bench Vise and Robert W. Lang’s I-Beam Work Island
• And many more – 55 in all.