This weekend I spent some time working with the new Veritas dovetail saw, which I first picked up at our Woodworking in America conference. The saw has a radical love-it-or-leave-it look that is whipping up the proletariat on the messageboards. No matter how it looks, wouldn’t you like to know how it cuts? I thought so. Check out this short review that I’ve just published on our web site.
– Christopher Schwarz, who is now going to write about planes for a while.
Looking for More Woodworking Information?
– Sign up for our newsletters to get free plans, techniques and reviews HERE.
– Looking for free articles from Woodworking Magazine? Click HERE.
– Like hand tools? Read all our online articles on hand work HERE.
– Want to subscribe to Woodworking Magazine? It’s $19.96/year. Click HERE.