Get your hands on a brand new magazine all about hand tool and green woodworking, imported from the UK!
• Making stave baskets The skills and making of a heritage craft with John Williamson
• The anatomy of drawers Derek Jones compares slips and grooves
• Planemaking Learn about making an 18th Century plane with Richard Arnold
• Scrolls saws v coping saws Robin Gates chooses a simple saw for shaping
• The history of axes Brett McCleod reveals the originals of the American axe
• Bern Chandley Phoebe Everill meets the modern bodger
• Drew Langsner’s Shaving Horses Than & Now
• Rex Krueger reveals history of Gage planes
• Japanese Joints Tim Brown on making a complex Castle joint
Here are some supplies and tools we find essential in our everyday work around the shop. We may receive a commission from sales referred by our links; however, we have carefully selected these products for their usefulness and quality.