For Joinery, Mouldings & Much More!
Put the power and versatility of trim, fixed-base and plunge routers to work in your shop – perfect for dozens of joinery applications, as well as creating decorative edge mouldings and inlay.
- How to choose the best router for every job
- The A to Z on router-bit design and use
- About different collet types and how to make sure they hold a bit safely
- Quick tips on accurate router set up
- To make simple shop jigs for cutting perfect-width dados, repeatable grooves and circles of any size
- And much more!
The “Power Tool Essentials” series of videos teach you must-know maintenance and techniques to make the most of your machines. It’s the knowledge you need to improve your tools’ performance.
Watch a Preview Now:
About the Host:
Doug Dale has been an instructor at the Marc Adams School of Woodworking for 11 years and is in charge of all of the in-house machinery upkeep. When he’s not working at the school he is in his shop making furniture and cabinets and dabbling in restoration. Doug currently tests tools for Fine Woodworking magazine and has lectured nationally for the Consumer Woodworking Expo.
Here are some supplies and tools we find essential in our everyday work around the shop. We may receive a commission from sales referred by our links; however, we have carefully selected these products for their usefulness and quality.