Finishing need not be the loathsome chore that awaits every woodworker at the completion of his project. Like woodworking, finishing is a skill that can be learned — and it doesn’t require years of experience to get beautiful results.
In this video we break down the 10 steps to achieve predictable, successful finishes that take your projects to the next level. From planning to final product, this video gives you the “road map” to your project’s completion.
- How to Take the Mystery and Guesswork Out of Wood Finishing
- How to Master Easy to Follow Finishing Systems
- The Secrets to a Silky Smooth Finish
- How to Avoid Wood Blotching
- How to Sand Efficiently and Effectively
Here are some supplies and tools we find essential in our everyday work around the shop. We may receive a commission from sales referred by our links; however, we have carefully selected these products for their usefulness and quality.