Finally, this rare issue of American Woodworker (Digital Issue) magazine can be yours! Discover the fascinating contents of the June 1985 issue including such plans, projects, and articles as:
- Commonsense Tool Maintenance
- Making a Curved & Laminated Frame
- Jack Rogers Hopkins (Furniture with a flourish)
- Design or Style?
- Small Tilt-Top Table
- The Art of Mother-of-Pearl Inlay
- Dry Sink Hutch
- Sawing and Grading Wood
- Band Sawn Boxes
- Picture Frames
- Dust Collection System
- Shop Safety
- Woodworking Associations: Part 1 and Part 2
- Variable Jig for Cutting Tapers
Here are some supplies and tools we find essential in our everyday work around the shop. We may receive a commission from sales referred by our links; however, we have carefully selected these products for their usefulness and quality.