Looking to upgrade your shop? Well, your wait is over. We’ve got some essential workshop upgrades in this June 2004 issue of Popular Woodworking.
We show you how to end errors with Nick Engler’s Flexible Rip Fence, add Danny Proulx’s Mobile Workstation to your drill press, build a benchtop router table stand with Troy Sexton, keep your dado stacks safe and organized in this cool storage box and take a closer look at folding sawhorses so you know which to use in your shop.
* Three speed demons of sharpening go under our reviewer’s microscope
* A traditional lap desk is great for writing letters and more
* Add mood lighting to any event with a cool outdoor lantern
* Visit the Cerritos College woodworking school
* Bill Hylton says biscuits are fast, cheap and great for many projects
* Don McConnell examines cabinet scrapers
* Bob Flexner discusses sealers and sealing wood
* Chapter 6 of Woodworking Essentials shows you how to use your router to make edge and surface treatments
* Plus our Tool Test, Q&A, pages of great Tricks of the Trade and much more!
Detailed article previews are below. Online extras can be found here.
[description]Articles from the June 2004 issue of Popular Woodworking Magazine[/description][keywords]Popular Woodworking Magazine, Magazine Articles, Technique Articles, Project Articles, Tool Reviews, Finishing[/keywords]