Here are the Online Extras for the April 2009 issue.
* To view a video about how to use glue for veneering, click here.
* For a complimentary story on using curved plane irons, click here to read “Learning Curves” by David Charlesworth.
* For a video of senior editor Glen Huey’s method of setting jointer knives to create a spring joint, click here.
* In the April 2009 Letters column, we refer to the video tour of Gerstner & Sons. Click here to watch the video.
* To download full-size patterns of the top and bottom side profiles of the Greene & Greene Medicine Cabinet, click here.
* To download a SketchUp model of this project, click here.
* To view additional step photos of the Writing Desk project as a PDF slide show, click here.
Here are some supplies and tools we find essential in our everyday work around the shop. We may receive a commission from sales referred by our links; however, we have carefully selected these products for their usefulness and quality.