2016 Issues of Popular Woodworking Magazine - Popular Woodworking Magazine
- Why Portable Planers are Better
- Shop-Made Bandings
- Marco Terenzi’s Scale-Model Tools
- Bow Shelves
- Nice Curves, No Math
- Roubo Moulding Planes
- Guerrilla Guide to Spray Finishing
- A Baillie Scott Side Table
- The Core Hand Tools
- Albrecht Dürer’s 1514 “Melecolia I”
- What’s Next for Mike Dunbar
- Arts & Crafts-inspired maple medicine cabinet
- Draw Your Way to Better Woodworking
- The First Trestle Tables
- Build a Queen Anne strop box
- Karl Holtey’s final production plane
- Roy Underhill’s double spring pole lathe
- “The Real Truth About Block Planes”
- Turn historic, handled vessels with a pole lathe.
- Build a handsome, wall-hung tool till
- “Lumberyard Prep”
- Lidless Shaker boxes
- A traditional Danish surface made from soap
- “Old Arn”
- Painting with beer
- “Tool Test”
- “Art of Concealment”
- “Cabriole Legs by Hand”
- Meet Brendan Burnhardt Gaffney
- Bosch’s REAXX safety table saw “Tool Test”
- How Offerman Woodshop manager RH Lee finds creativity in commission.
- To practice deliberate repetition for design mastery with George Walker.
- About a wedged sliding mortise gauge Peter Follansbee found at an antique sale.
- What impact changing VOC laws will have on your finishing practices.