A Notice from the Editor
Some of you have recently reported suspicious phone calls or offers in the mail to renew your subscription to Popular Woodworking Magazine. Your uneasiness may be justified. While still rare, fraudulent mailings and phone calls are increasing. We have confirmed that unauthorized parties are attempting to represent themselves as Popular Woodworking Magazine, asking for a check or credit card number to renew your subscription.They take your money but cannot deliver the subscription.
These simple guidelines can help you avoid becoming a victim:
- Before renewing, check your mailing label.
- You’ll find your expiration date at the end of the line above your name.
- If your subscription is not close to expiring and you receive a phone call asking for your renewal, it is most likely fraudulent.
- Look carefully at mail requests.
- We will never ask you to write a check to anyone other than Popular Woodworking Magazine, and
- our mailing address on the return envelope should be: P.O. Box 421751, Palm Coast, FL 32142.
If you are uncertain about any offer you receive, simply phone us at 1-877-860-9140. Orders placed through this number are secure.
Or you can go online and place your order at www.PopularWoodworking.com and click on the secure link for “Customer Service.”
We sincerely appreciate having you as a faithful reader and we are eager to help make the experience of subscribing to Popular Woodworking Magazine pleasurable.