Rikon 1" x 42" Belt Sander
Rikon announces a 1”x42” Belt 8” Disc Sander,
The new RIKON 50-142 is equipped with a powerful 1/3 horsepower 110 volt motor. Belt and disc tables are made of sturdy cast iron with miter slots. The 1” x 42” has a speed of 3,000 feet per minute; the direct drive 8” disc spins at 1,725 revolutions per minute.
The new RIKON 50-142 main belt body is constructed of thick cast iron. The sander base is made of 10 gauge formed plate steel. Tall 3-3/4” x 1” belt platen is strong enough for grinding and sharpening operations.
Other features of the NEW RIKON 1”x42” Belt 8” Disc Sander Model 50-142 are:
- Rubber Feet to minimize vibration.
- Easy-to-Operate single knob belt tracking.
- Safety Switch has removable key to prevent unauthorized use.
- Powder Coat Paint provides long lasting and durable finish.
- Dual Ratcheting table lock handles.
- Miter Gauge: Included.
- MSRP $259.99