DEWALT’s Compact Routers:
Fixed Base or Two-Base Kit
Professional Features, Compact Design, Reliable Versatility
Two Routers, One Great Kit
DEWALT’s new compact routers are now available in either a fixed-base version (DWP611, for around $140) or in a kit with an additional plune base and carrying case (DWP611PK, for under $200). With either base, this router offers ful-size features in a lightweight design.
- Both models offer a variable speed, 1-1/4 peak HP motor, with soft-start and full-time electronic feedback to maintain motor speed through the cut
- Large, low-pressure spndle lock button allows for comfortable, singel-wrench bit changes
- Dual LED lights mounted on the motor provide great visibility, improved further by clear sub-bases on both plune and fixed versions
- The fixed base adjustment ring enables controlled bit depth changes to within 1/64", while the plunge base allows up to 2" depth-of-travel and incorporates a fine-tine adjustment rod from precise depth settings to within .001"
- The plunge sub-base accepts universal template guides for easy template work