DEWALT’s New Compact Router
Fixed & Plunge Base Combo Kit
Full-size Plunge Router Features in a Compact Design
The DWP611PK is a combo kit including a plunge and a fixed base. This video focuses on the attributes of the plunge base.
Power Meets Control
For some woodworking projects, nothing beats a plunge router. DEWALT’s newest compact plunge router combines the best plunge router features with a manageable weight and size. Precise depth adjustment to .001” for inlay work and perfect joinery are simple using the turret stop and fine-adjustment rod. Dual-LED lighting and the clear sub-base make seeing your work a cinch. And the base accepts universal template guides for even more project versatility.
- Durable 1-1/4 peak HP motor delivers the power to meet the toughest applications
- Variable speed control feature enables bit speed to be optimized for changing applications
- Soft-starting motor with full-time electronic feedback that maintains motor speed through the cut
- Dual LED’s and clear sub-base ensure maximum visibility in operation
- Plunge base incorporates fine-tune adjustment rod for precise depth setting
- 5-step adjustable turret stop
- Large, low-pressure spindle lock button allows for comfortable, single wrench bit changes
- Over-molded rubber handles provide a comfortable and secure grip
- Plunge base allows up to 2" depth of travel
- Large plunge base platform provides added stability for heavier applications and sub-base accepts universal template guides