- The Best Clamp for Angled Joints
- What’s Your Favorite Single-use Tool?
- Is Making Chairs by Machine ‘Cheating?’
- PWM June 2012 Issue Preview
- What’s Better? Glued or Glue-less Joinery?
Author Archives: Pop Wood Editors
- Put a Diamond Edge on Your Tools
- Build a Bench Block, Save Your Back
- Mutton Tallow: The Original Tool Lube
From mastering hand tools to router basics, 18th-century joinery to Japanese hand tools and joinery, you’ll find it all among the five new DVD selections now available to order at ShopWoodworking.com (and four of them are on “pre-sale” which means you save 20 percent if you order before the DVDs arrive in the warehouse). “Handsaws: … Read more
- Improve Your Projects with Prototypes
- Congratulations End Grain Winners!
- This Ultimate Holdfast is a Monster
- Lee Valley Introduces New Japanese Floats
- 4 Foolproof Ways to Build Drawers
- TOOL REVIEW: A Drill Press Dust Collector That Works
- Get the Most from Figured Wood
- What Type of Woodworker Are You?
- TIPS & TRICKS: No Briwax? Try Some Kiwi Instead…
- Make a Joint Stool in New Jersey
- Could Proposed Law Affect Table Saw Choices?
- Drive Brass Screws the Right Way
- The Best (and Coolest) Wastebasket for Your Shop
- Lie-Nielsen Toolworks in Cincinnati
- David Charlesworth is Back in the Shop
If you were one of the 450 people at Woodworking in America 2011, then hopefully you were able to fit in one of Jay van Arsdale’s sessions on Japanese tools and joinery. But if not (or for those who were there but want a refresher), we now have the next-best thing to learning from Jay … Read more