DOVETAIL JIG (AW)

THE NUTOOL LATHE I DID NOT WIN AS MY BID DIDNT MAKE IT IN TIME. IT WENT FOR £18  .BUT DID WIN THIS AT £1.80 OR $2  NEEDS TLC BUT WORKS OK. AS ALL MY DOVETAILS I DO ARE BY HAND MAYBE THIS WILL SAVE ME TIME.!! AS I NOTICED ON EBAY MOST TOOLS ARE 75% RUSTY OR THE ODD PART MISSING? THATS NOT A PROBLEM AS THEY CAN ALWAYS BE FIXED/CLEANED/RESTORED?AND FOR THOSE PRICES YOU CANT GO WRONG.ALSO MOST TOOLS ARE BRANDED NAMES. THE OTHER 25% OF TOOLS ON EBAY ARE MIDDLE TO LOWER RANGE QUALITY? BUT ARE STILL USEFULL. ALL DEPENDS WHAT YOU WANT.I HAVE NOT LOOKED ON THE USA EBAY YET BUT THERE MUST BE BARGAINS ON THERE??. HERE ON THE UK EBAY WAS A SHOPSMITH MACHINE. IT SOLD FOR £69 IN DOLLARS I DONT KNOW HOW MUCH AS IT KEEPS FLUCTUATING £–$.BUT WHO EVER BOUGHT IT MUST HAVE THOUGHT ALL HIS BIRTHDAYS CAME IN ONE GO!!. ITS ALL  ABOUT BEING ON EBAY AT THE RIGHT TIME JUST LUCK TO GET A BARGAIN.NOT ALL MY TOOLS ARE EBAY. MY SCROLL SAW  / KITY5 MACHINE CENTRE / MY TYME LATHE / AND THE INCA BANDSAW WERE BOUGHT 28 YEARS AGO AND WERE ALL NEW. NOW THESE DAYS THESE MACHINES NEW ARE A BIT CHEAPER. BUT EBAY AND OTHER VARIOUS SITES YOU CAN PICK THESE UP FOR A FEW POUNDS IF YOUR LUCKY.BUT BE CAREFULL WHEN BUYING TOOLS AS YOU CAN BUY LOOKALIKES IMPORTED FROM CHINA. THEY LOOK THE SAME  EVEN THE NAME LOOKS THE SAME BUT THEY ARE COPYS. SO DONT BE FOOLED. ONE DAY WHEN I HAVE MY SMALL WORKSHOP REMODELLED ,WILL TAKE PHOTOS AND SHOW YOU IN THE MY WORKSHOP SECTION IN THIS MAGAZINE.